There are two issues I do know for certain about my pal Tess Masters. One is that she is aware of smoothies. The different is that she has a unprecedented palate. Which means when she comes up with a smoothie thought, it’s going to be a winner!
The Green Mojito Smoothie from The Blender Girl Smoothies is an ideal instance. Like the mojito flavors of lime and mint? Blend in some pineapple, coconut water, and kale, and you haven’t solely the zesty refreshing style of a mojito, however it’s good for you too.
Like your energy inexperienced smoothies? So do I, however not a lot the flavour of uncooked greens. That’s one cause why this smoothie is so beautiful, you are feeling such as you’re having fun with a mojito, when you’re ingesting kale.
My solely change to Tess’s recipe was so as to add half an avocado to provide the drink a extra easy consistency. A little bit ginger can provide it some spicy zing.
Tess is our go-to gal for implausible vegan and gluten-free blender recipes. Check out her latest guide The Perfect Blend, accessible now on Amazon.
Green Mojito Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup (240ml) coconut water or water
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lime zest
- three limes, peeled and quartered
- 1 cup (25g) torn-up inexperienced kale leaves (1 or 2 giant leaves with stalk eliminated)
- half cup (18g) firmly packed mint leaves
- 2 cups (320g) frozen pineapple
- half medium avocado, peeled and pitted (non-compulsory for added creaminess)
- 5 drops alcohol-free liquid stevia, plus extra to style
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
Throw all the substances into your blender and blast on excessive for 30 to 60 seconds, till easy and creamy.
Hello! All images and content material are copyright protected. Please don’t use our images with out prior written permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please rewrite the recipe in your individual distinctive phrases and hyperlink again to Green Mojito Smoothie on Simply Recipes. Thank you!