Remember means again within the day when blogs have been new and everybody did “Follow Friday?” I’m considering of bringing that again as a result of typically I’m simply so enthusiastic about what different proficient of us are doing. Yes, I do notice that right this moment Saturday… however regardless, right here’s an inventory of issues I’ve cherished and drooled over this week. And P.S, in case you want one darn easy solution to get pleasure from peaches, scroll down for this pictured Peach Affogato.
This luscious Pecan Roasted Beet Dip with Sage makes me so excited for fall… mmm, sage.
These colourful tortillas! So artistic!
Ten Lunch Ideas that Spark Joy
Craving cozy Black Beans & Rice ever since I noticed this put up go up.
Speaking of straightforward issues that I actually need to eat, I really like these non-recipe posts that Jessie of Faring Well has been writing currently.
Cotter Crunch is a new-ish to me (gluten free) weblog that I’ve been loving currently and these Dirty Chai Dark Chocolate Brownies are calling my identify!
I observe precisely 1 YouTube channel and it’s known as Hot For Food – you need to take a look at this video of Lauren’s intelligent Vegan Back to School Bento Boxes. I really like how she makes use of the leftovers from one recipe to make the following.
I’m a visitor choose for this Boos Cutting Board Photo Contest. They make one of the best slicing boards!
I’m getting completely excited for warm soup season, however I’m nonetheless enamored by this concept of Cold Summer Ramen.
For a great dose of wanderlust, scroll by means of Laura’s beautiful pictures in her Kyoto Travel Guide. Makes me need to leap on a aircraft to Japan!
And in non-food information, these corgis on a waterslide made my week 🙂
Peach Affogato & some hyperlink love
- 2 massive ripe peaches, pitted and sliced (non-obligatory: grill them*)
- four scoops of ice cream (non-dairy, if desired)
- ¼ cup rolled oats
- ¼ cup walnuts
- drizzle of coconut oil (~half of tsp)
- drizzle of maple syrup (~half of tsp)
- pinch of cinnamon
- pinch of sea salt
- Bake the granola at 325°F for 10 minutes or till toasted.
- Assemble every affogato in a brief glass with peach slices, a scoop of ice cream, and a drizzle of chilly brew espresso. Top with a sprinkle of the granola crumble. Serves four
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and line a small baking sheet with parchment paper. On the baking sheet, toss collectively the oats, walnuts, coconut oil, maple syrup, cinnamon and salt. Spread the combination right into a flat layer and bake for 10 minutes, or till toasted.
*This is not pictured within the picture, however the peaches are SO scrumptious grilled. Place peach halves onto a scorching grill. Don’t contact them for about 5 minutes or till char marks type. Flip and grill the opposite aspect for a couple of minutes or till delicate. Serve ½ grilled peach per particular person.