Popping in immediately with a extremely fast recipe! It’s citrus season and it is a easy zippy dressing that I’ve been placing on every part currently. It’s a vivid, tangy mixture of clementine, lemon, miso, garlic and ginger. All of those components even have detoxifying properties – so take into account this somewhat well being kick after final week’s Valentine’s treats.
Here are a couple of ways in which I like to make use of it:
– Pour it over sliced cabbage and different crunchy veggies and make a slaw. Let all of it marinate within the fridge collectively for a couple of hours or in a single day.
– Over easy steamed veggies. Easy as that.
– Salads after all! And grain bowls. It makes easy veggies actually sing.
– Tossed with chilly noodles and stir fried veggies. Add a protein of your alternative and a few toasted cashews or peanuts.
Really Yummy Miso Citrus Dressing
- three tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- ¼ cup recent lemon juice
- ¼ cup recent clementine juice (or recent orange juice)
- 1 tablespoon white miso paste*
- Whisk all components collectively. Taste and regulate seasonings, including extra miso (or a pinch of salt) if you need your dressing extra salty. I discover this dressing to style a bit punchy, however it mellows as soon as poured over greens.
- Store any remaining dressing within the fridge.
(typically it’s a must to ask the place it’s). It retains within the fridge for a few 12 months.
If you make this, allow us to see! Tag your picture with #loveandlemons on Instagram.